None of the used cookies receive data from Users. Only IP address.
During the user's visits to the website of EXLABESA BUILDING SYSTEMS, S .A. U. and EXLABESA EXTRUSION PADRON, S. L. the owner of the website or www.exlabesa.com, obtains the following information via the website:
- The IP address assigned by PSI to the user and the PSI domain name
- The domain from which you connect to the Internet
- The day and time of the user's access to the website
- An Internet address from which access to the website has been obtained (if access was obtained via another URL)
- The total number of people visiting our site
- The name of the operating system and browser used to browse the website
- The country to which the user (or, where applicable, the internet service provider) belongs
All collected information is completely anonymous and its use mainly concerns tasks related to marketing and technology statistics. We use information about the number of visits and their use as a whole, to make our site more useful and interesting for our users.
In addition to the required forms attached to the management and maintenance of our services. The aim is: A registration form for downloading technical documentation and a contact form in order to establish communication with the relevant department.
This blog and site uses the following cookies: Own cookies: cookies for analysis.
The user has the option of configuring his or her browser program in such a way as to prevent the creation of cookies or to warn about the moment when this occurs. The website is accessible without the need to activate options related to cookies, although they may prevent the proper functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services requiring greater security. The ultimate purpose of cookies on the website is to facilitate User's navigation. Then we publish links to instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in the most-used browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Other third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each page visited and manage their deactivation, for example:
Privacy Badger (in Spanish)